As a music teacher, open a new level of service you're providing for your students! Have a synchronized player and a no-delay piano with your students. Gain full control over what's playing on the student's side and never ask them to play/pause/change the backing song or exercise! Get access to a library of high-quality exercises and the option to play ANY video from YouTube right in the Zoom conference!
Should I be concerned about my privacy?
Meetala does not collect any privacy data
How much storage is available for recordings?
What does Meetlala cost?
Meetlala is 100% free. In the future we’ll plan to offer paid team tiers, but the free tier will remain forever free.
1) Open your Zoom app and click on the Apps icon
2) Search MeetLaLa and click Add
3) Sign in to Zoom
4) Confirm permissions, click Authorize
5) Now you can use Meetlala for your online lessons
Using MeetLaLa on your Zoom
After you start your Zoom, click on the Zoom Apps Icon and open the Meetlala App.
Using the Player
Use the player to load the exercises or track you want to perform
Using the Piano
Use a piano during vocal lessons to harmonize your voice with musical accompaniment and maintain the correct pitch.
1) Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace
2) Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the MeetLaLa app
3) Click Uninstall next to MeetLaLa
4) Confirm dialogue, click Uninstall
You can reach us 6am–6pm PST by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to chatting with you!